brain health for success
The Brain Performance Booster is a five-part video-audio presentation designed to provide important, basic education to help you achieve optimal health. The focus is understanding the brain in connection with the gut, adrenals, liver, heart, immune system, and lymphatic system to be able to work from cause to effect and effectively treat problems you face. In the learning process, you will understand the cause of mental health disorders and challenges associated with the brain so that you can make informed decisions to improve your thinking, emotions, moods, mental and physical health, hormonal balance, learning, memory, motivation, behaviors (of self and others), and relationships.
Brain rewiring is essential for changing distorted thinking, reducing stress, trauma recovery, behavior change, and the reversal of mental health disorders in the working memory system of the brain. The specific disorders are: depression, anxiety, diabetes type III of the brain, obesity, dementia, Alzheimer’s, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and autism.
via Audio or Video Talk
A Counseling Session to Start your Recovery
Video and Audio Presentations
This fantastic Brain Performance Booster Web App was written and produced by psychologist, Dr. Meletha St. Hill, was created to educate persons to make necessary changes for growth and success. As a result, the app provides a simplistic and comprehensive study on the functioning of the brain for persons 10 years and older. The Brain Performance Booster App includes:
- 4 Videos on improving brain functioning, brain rewiring, changing distorted thinking, treatment of mental health disorders, learning and memory strategies, influencing and changing behavior, improving motivation, as well as managing stress and overcoming trauma.
- 6 Audios that provide practical application for learning and memory enhancement during study, attitude-behavior change, therapeutic session on trauma recovery, stretching and muscle toning, and a relaxation exercise.
- Handbook with notes, therapeutic worksheet activities, mental health remedies, lifestyle guidelines, food preparation, and beauty care.
- Offline app use of pages you visited online in the last day.
- This is a membership app, which requires a yearly subscription.
Access the App
To access the resources in this Brain Performance Booster (BPB) App, you will need to:
- Subscribe for membership in the shop menu to get an assessment, access the videos and audios for one year, and have the option of printing the PDF of the handbook.
- Assessment Coupon. This will be sent to you via your email. Use the coupon to pay for your assessment at Hope Counseling Services.
- Register as a member. Here, you will be able to create your username and password, which you will use to login to the BPB App.
- Login. Enter your username, email address, and password. Upon successful login, you will be redirected to the Brain Performance Booster App Resources.
- As a general guide, it is advised that you follow the sequence of viewing videos #1, 2, and 3, followed by practice of the exercises in #4 audio series.
- Use video #3 as an educational resource.
- Note that video #5 is motivational and can be used with the relaxation audio (#6 in the audio series) at any time and for any age group, especially children and teens.